Soak in the joy and excitement of getting married, and allow me to handle every meticulous detail, from supplier sourcing to on-the-day management.
You dream of a smooth and seamless wedding day; every petal in place and each guest with a smile on their face. With a jam-packed social calendar and work diary that is fit to burst, everything can seem a smidge overwhelming when you’re recently engaged. Allow me to step in and take away the administrative tasks, and leave you with all the glorious fun with my full planning package.
How Does Full Planning Work?
- Our initial first meet-up allows us to get to know each other and exchange ideas, so that I can craft a celebration that lives and breathes every essence of you as a couple. I adore getting to know my clients and using your personalities as inspiration for your big day.
- Once we have mapped out your visions together, I will create a proposal with a clear overview and budget breakdown for the entire occasion. This will be fully approved and signed off by you, so that you are 100% delighted with the plans moving forward.
- I will get started on sourcing your venue and local, trusted suppliers from my extensive network. Meanwhile, you have complete peace of mind that your wedding plans are being taken care of by friendly professionals who adore working in the countryside!
- With regular contact and communication from me, you still feel in control of every important detail. I simply make the planning process smoother, speedier and more enjoyable for you.
- The full planning package also includes on-the-day management, so that you feel completely confident that our plans will run seamlessly. Having a calming, knowledgeable support system beside you on the day, allows you to truly relax and savour the magic of your day!
Investment for the full planning package is 10% to 12% of your wedding day total, with a minimum fee of £5,000.
Opt for a little helping hand during any stage of your wedding planning process.
You may have sourced a venue without a hitch or planned the ceremony with ease, but some important items on your to-do list haven’t quite been tackled yet. Allow me to glide in and pick up where you left off, whether you need help sourcing specific suppliers or a little breathing space to enjoy the lead-up to your big day.
How Does Partial Planning Work?
- At any stage I can join you on your wedding planning journey and handle any outstanding tasks.
- Many couples find partial planning particularly useful with marquee weddings or dry hire venues – this is my specialty!
- A virtual or in-person meet-up will allow us to talk through your plans and explore what kind of tasks you need support with. This will give you peace of mind that your outstanding wedding to-dos are in safe hands from the moment we leave our call!
- I will ensure that your suppliers are communicated with during the lead-up and on your wedding day, as well as recommending further vendors from my trusted network.
- I can assist with your budget and bring together the finishing touches to your day.
- Whilst you remain completely in control of the planning, I simply ensure every detail runs smoothly both before, and on the day itself.
Partial planning is perfect for couples looking to take a well-deserved break as your wedding edges closer. It also allows you to be fully present on the day and enjoy each moment, without worrying about administrative duties.
Investment for the partial planning package starts from £2950.
Let’s Work Together to Craft Your Dream Day
I understand that the process of working with a wedding planner can feel slightly daunting; you want to know that your dream day is in the safest of hands. If you have any questions about any of my wedding planning packages, I would be delighted to talk to you. Please head over to my contact page to get in touch with me today.